Accessing the University Libraries' Databases Using a Non-Virginia Tech Internet Service Provider
Time to Complete (in minutes): 2
- I am connected to the Internet using a non-Virginia Tech Internet Service Provider. How can I access the library databases, such as LexisNexis or InfoTrac?
- Go to the University Libraries home page (http://www.lib.vt.edu/).
- Click the Off Campus Sign in picture link.
- In the PID: text box, type your PID.
- In the Password: text box, type your PID password.
- Click the Submit button.