Time to Complete (in minutes): 45
- When I try to print in Windows, I receive the "Unable to Write to the Printer" error message, and my printer will not print. How do I fix this?
Note: You may need the CD or disks that came with your printer to complete these instructions.
To resolve the error:
- Check your printer cables.
- Turn off your computer and printer.
- Disconnect your printer from your computer.
- Reconnect your printer to your computer.
- Turn on your printer.
- Turn on your computer.
- Print a test page.
- If your printer still will not print, reinstall the printer software and drivers. For instructions, see the appropriate article below.
- If your printer still does not work, contact your printer's manufacturer for assistance.