Time to Complete (in minutes): 3
- How do I create a network password?
- Go to the Change Network Password Web page.
If you are prompted to log on to CAS:
- In the Username text box, type your Virginia Tech PID.
- In the Password text box, type your PID password.
- Click the Login button.
- In the Password text box, type a new network password.
Note: The network password must have at least one upper-case character, at least one special character, and must be at least 8 characters long. For further information on requirements, on the right of the page, under Password Requirements, read the information.
- In the Password again text box, re-type your network password.
- Click the Change password button.
- Click the Log Off link.