Time to Complete (in minutes): 80
- How can I switch from a Calendar-Only Exchange account to a Full Exchange account?
- If you have a Calendar-Only Exchange account and you would like to change your account to a Full Exchange account:
- Go to the ADadmin Web page (http://adadmin.w2k.vt.edu).
- In the HOKIES\: text box, type your Hokies ID.
- In the Password: text box, type your Hokies ID password.
- Click the Log In button.
- To expand the menu, in the left pane, click the E-mail / Calendar link.
- In the left pane, click the View / Edit Exchange Account link.
- From the Available Types of Exchange Mailboxes drop-down list, select Full Exchange Mailbox.
- Click the Create button.
- Click OK.
Important: Wait 20 minutes before proceeding to the next step.
- Forward your VT Google Apps Mail account to your Exchange account. For instructions, refer to Enabling or Disabling Forwarding from Your VT Google Apps Mail Account (http://answers.vt.edu/kb/entry/1870/).
- Important: It may take up to 30 minutes before the forwarding takes effect; during that time you will receive email in both accounts. Therefore, you will need to check both your VT Google Apps Mail account and your Exchange account. After approximately 30 minutes, all your mail will be delivered to your Exchange account.
- If you have not configured Outlook yet, refer to the appropriate article below: