Making the Banner Font Larger when Using Internet Native Banner
Time to Complete (in minutes): 5
- When using Banner, the font on my monitor and the print size is too small. How do I increase the font size?
- Go to the Internet Native Banner (http://computing.vt.edu/content/internet-native-banner) Web page.
- Click the banner link.
- The java applet will appear.
- Close the window containing the java applet.
- The "*ERROR* You did not connect successfully, exiting." error message will appear.
- To dismiss the error message, click OK.
- In the window that stays open, the URL in the address bar will be https://forms.banner.vt.edu/forms/prod/login.
- In the address bar, at the end of the URL, type: ?clientDPI=120&width=1280&height=995
Note: You may copy and paste the text directly from this article to ensure accuracy.
- Press the Enter key.
- The applet will reload and open in a new window.
- Once you log in to Banner, the font will be larger.