Turning an ePortfolio Matrix Page into a Website ePortfolio Presentation in Scholar
Time to Complete (in minutes): 5
- How do I turn an ePortfolio matrix page into a website ePortfolio presentation in Scholar?
- Select the eP@VT site tab.
- In the left menu column, click the Portfolios link.
- Under Permissions, select the My Portfolios tab.
- Edit your portfolio or create a new one.
- If you have already created an ePortfolio presentation, to the right of the name of the portfolio, from the Actions drop-down list, click the Edit link.
- If you do not have an existing ePortfolio presentation, see Creating an ePortfolio in Scholar (http://answers.vt.edu/kb/entry/3665/) for detailed instructions on creating a new portfolio.
- Select the Add/Edit Supplementary Content tab.
- To add a header or banner image, from the Available Items: drop-down list that corresponds to where you want to add the image, select the image you want to add.
- To add your matrix to your portfolio, from the Available Items: drop-down list, select your matrix.