"Invalid status code" Error Message when Registering for Classes in Hokie SPA
Time to Complete (in minutes): 3
- When I try to register for classes in Hokie SPA, I receive the "Invalid status code" error message. What is wrong and how do I fix it?
- When you receive this error message, it indicates that your student status for that term is inactive. To fix this:
- If you are a new student, this problem is related to your start date.
- If you are an undergraduate student, contact the Undergraduate Admissions office at (540) 231-6267.
- If you are a graduate student, contact the Graduate School at (540) 231-8306.
- If you are not a new student, contact the Registrar's Office at (540) 231-6252.