Time to Complete (in minutes): 5
- How do I enable the built-in junk email filter in Entourage 2004/2008?
- Start Entourage.
- From the Tools drop-down list, select Junk E-mail Protection....
- Select the radio button corresponding to the level of junk mail protection you want.
- Click OK.
- Important: Be sure to check the contents of your Junk folder before deleting email messages. Entourage's spam filters may sometimes mark messages that you want to receive as junk mail.
- When you check for new mail, Entourage will send email messages that appear to be junk mail straight to the Junk folder.