Changing Your Oracle/Banner Password
Time to Complete (in minutes): 5
- How do I change my Oracle/Banner password?
- Go to the Banner/Warehouse ID Web page (http://www.computing.vt.edu/content/bannerwarehouse-id-0).
- At the bottom of the page, under Other Resources, click the Change Banner/Warehouse ID Password link.
- Click the link corresponding to the type of Oracle/Banner password you want to change.
- In the Oracle Id: text box, type your Virginia Tech PID.
- In the Current Password: text box, type your current password.
- In the New Password: text box, type a new password.
Important: Do not use the "@" symbol in your password.
- In the Verify New Password: text box, retype the new password.
- Click the Change Password button.
Note: If you change your password in the Banner instance, it will synchronize with the vatech, vtfbanner, and warehouse instances as well. However, all other instances will not change.