Using the NHIDIST Form in Banner Finance
Time to Complete (in minutes): 10
- What is the NHIDIST form in Banner Finance and how do I use it?
- The NHIDIST form is the Labor Distribution Inquiry form. This form allows you to look at salary information, wage information, and benefits information by fund. It will not show you the entire labor distribution for an individual if the individual is split funded. It will only show the information within a fund. To use the NHIDIST form:
- Go to the NHIDIST form.
- In the Fund text box, type your fund number.
- In the From Date text box, type: [DD-MM-YYYY]
Note: Replace [DD-MM-YYYY] with the starting date you want to specify.
- In the To Date text box, type: [DD-MM-YYYY]
Note: Replace [DD-MM-YYYY] with the ending date you want to specify.
- From the Category drop-down list, select the category you want to search.
Note: You must select Expenses, Liabilities, or Encumbrances. Accruals (Deferred Pay), Payouts (Deferred Pay), Fringe Actuals Clearing Account, and Budgets will not give you the information you need.
- Do a Next Block command.
- Narrow or view the information.
- In the appropriate text boxes, type the information for which you want to search.
- To display all information, press F8.
- Execute the query by doing one of the following:
- From the Menu Bar, select Execute Query.
- Press the F8 key.
- Click the Execute Query icon.
- The form will return information based on the date range you specified and the search parameters you entered.