Changing Your Forgotten PID Password
Time to Complete (in minutes): 5
- I have forgotten my PID password. What should I do?
- Use your account recovery options to reset your password.
For more information about setting your account recovery options, see Account Recovery Options for PIDs (http://computing.vt.edu/content/account-recovery-options-pids).
- Go to the Accounts (https://my.vt.edu/accounts/recover/) page.
- In the PID text box, type your Virginia Tech PID.
- In the Virginia Tech ID text box, type your Virginia Tech ID number.
- Click the Continue button.
- Select the account recovery option you want to use.