Viewing Mailbox Size of Exchange Account with Outlook 2003/2007/2010
Time to Complete (in minutes): 5
- How can I view my Exchange mailbox size in Outlook 2003/2007/2010?
- Open your Outlook Properties.
- In 2003:
- Right-click Outlook Today.
- Select Properties for "[Folder Name]".
Note: Replace [Folder Name] with the name of the folder.
- In 2007/2010:
- Right-click on the folder you want to view
- Select Properties....
- Click the Folder Size... button.
- A new window, Folder Size will open.
- Select the Local Data tab.
- Locate the Total size (including subfolders): calculation located on the third line from the top.
If the total size is greater than 50,000 KB (50 MB), consider archiving your folders. For information about archiving, refer to Exchange Mailbox Management (http://www.computing.vt.edu/content/exchange-mailbox-management)
- Click Close.
- Click OK.