Missing Send/Receive Button in Outlook 2003/2007/2010
Time to Complete (in minutes): 10
- My Send/Receive button is missing in Outlook 2003/2007/2010. What is wrong and how do I fix this?
The Send/Receive button is missing for one of the following reasons.
- You have not configured an email account in Outlook. For instructions, refer to the appropriate page below:
- For instructions to configure Outlook to check your VT Mail account, refer to the VT Google Apps Mail (https://computing.vt.edu/content/vt-mail-0) page.
- For instructions to configure Outlook to check your Exchange account, refer to the Exchange (https://computing.vt.edu/content/exchange-0) page.
- You accidentally deleted the Send/Receive button from your toolbar. To reset the toolbar:
- Start Outlook.
- In Outlook 2003/2007:
- From the Tools drop-down list, select Customize....
- Select the Toolbars tab.
- From the Toolbars: list, select Standard.
- In Outlook 2010:
- Select the File tab.
- In the left menu column, select Options.
- In the left menu column, select Quick Access Toolbar.
- Click the Reset button.
- Click OK.
- Click the Close button.