Time to Complete (in minutes): 5
- How do I close archive folders in Outlook?
To close an archive folder:
These instructions, or part(s) of them, are out of date and no longer supported by 4Help. For more information, see Currently Supported Versions
- To view the Folder List, press Ctrl+6.
- Close the archive folder.
- In 2003/2007:
- In the left pane, right-click Archive Folders.
- From the drop-down list, select Close "Archive Folders".
- In 2010/2013:
- In the left pane, right-click Archives.
- From the drop-down list, select Close "Archives".