Xerox DocuPrint P8 Printer Causes Banner to Shut Down in Windows XP/Vista/7
Time to Complete (in minutes): 8
- I use a Xerox DocuPrint P8 printer that is set as my default printer in Windows XP/Vista/7. When I try to print, Banner shuts down without giving me an error message. What should I do?
- If you have another printer, set it as your default printer.
- If your Xerox printer is the only printer to which you can print:
- Set up a fake printer connection using a generic printer, such as an Apple LaserWriter. For instructions, refer to the appropriate article below:
- Print your document using your Xerox printer.
- Set your Xerox DocuPrint 8 printer as your default printer.