Problems Installing SAS 9.2 in Windows XP/Vista/7
Time to Complete (in minutes): 10
- I am having problems installing SAS 9.2 in Windows XP/Vista/7. What is wrong and how do I fix it?
There are many things that could cause problems during installation. Several of these are:
After you have checked the above items, try reinstalling SAS 9.2 If you are still having problems:
SAS expires each year on the 31st of July. It will continue to run until the 27th of October of that year.
- Click the Start button.
- Start the Run utility.
- In Windows XP, select Run.
- In Windows Vista/7:
- Select All Programs.
- Select Accessories.
- Select Run.
- In the Open: text box, type: [CD Drive]:sassetup noreboot nomsupdate
Note: Replace [CD Drive] with the letter of the CD Drive in which the SAS CD is inserted.
Example: If the SAS CD was inserted in drive D:, then you should type: d:sassetup noreboot nomsupdate
- Click OK.
- The SAS installation will proceed in bypassing the Windows Update Wizard step.
- On your installation disk, in the Read Me.txt file, follow the instructions to continue with the SAS installation.