Time to Complete (in minutes):3
- How do I set a reply-to address in Outlook Express for Windows XP?
To set the reply-to address:
These instructions, or part(s) of them, are out of date and no longer supported by 4Help. For more information, see Currently Supported Versions
- Start Outlook Express.
- From the Tools drop-down list, select Accounts....
- Select the Mail tab.
- Select your email account.
- Click the Properties button.
- In the Reply Address text box, type the address where you want recipients to send replies.
- Click OK.
- Click the Close button.