Obtaining a Copy of Your Virginia Tech Transcript
Time to Complete (in minutes): 10
- How can I obtain a copy of my Virginia Tech transcript?
Using Hokie SPA, you can order an official transcript, view the status of your transcript requests, and view your unofficial transcript.
To access Hokie SPA, you must have an active PID and password. For instructions on creating a PID, see Creating a Virginia Tech PID (http://answers.vt.edu/kb/entry/1656/)
- Go to Hokie SPA (http://www.hokiespa.vt.edu).
- Click the Login to HokieSpa >>> link.
- In the Username text box, type your PID.
- In the Password: text box, type your PID password.
- Click the Login button.
- Select the Hokie Spa tab.
- Click the Transcripts and Certifications Menu link.
- Depending on what you want to do, see the appropriate bullet below.
- To order an official transcript:
- Click the Order Official Transcripts link.
- Read and follow the instructions.
- To view the status of a previous transcript request:
- Click the View the status of transcript requests link.
- In the appropriate row, click the View Request button.
- To view your unofficial transcript:
- Click the View Unofficial Transcripts link.
Note: Hokie SPA does not show transcripts from before 1976. If you want a transcript of classes taken prior to 1976, you will need to request an official transcript from the Registrar's office.
- From the Transcript Level: drop-down list, select the level of transcript you want to view.
- From the Transcript Type: drop-down list, select the type of transcript you want to view.
- Click the Submit button.
- If you want a printed copy of the unofficial transcript, use your browser's print function.
- When you are finished using Hokie SPA, click the Exit link.
For further assistance, contact the Registrar's office at email@example.com