Changing the Organization Information of an Email Message in Outlook Express 6 for Windows XP
Time to Complete (in minutes): 3
- In Outlook Express 6 for Windows XP, how do I change the organization information that is included in an outgoing email message?
- From the Tools drop-down list, select Accounts....
- Select the Mail tab.
- Select the mail account you want to edit.
- Click the Properties button.
- Select the General tab.
- In the Organization: text box, type the organization information that you want to include with your email messages.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
- Click the Close button.